The UltraQ ACT utilizes tandem motorized swing barriers, distributed processing, and integrated optical sensors to control entry. The optical sensors detect guests, determine the direction of guest movement and detect unauthorized guests. Once a ticket is presented the doors will open and remain open until the lane is cleared and no additional tickets have been presented. If an unauthorized guests attempts to tailgate behind an authorized guest and audible alarm is triggered to alert nearby staff. In addition to detecting tailgating attempts on valid entries, the UltraQ ACT’s sensors prevent it’s barriers from closing on guests. If the barriers do encounter an obstruction upon either opening or closing, the UltraQ ACT’s software detects the obstruction and takes corrective action, precisely controlling the motors to minimize impact.
Like all Alvarado intelligent admission devices, the UltraQ scan device allows guests to self-validate entry credentials. Easy-to-use guest self-validation using superior RFID / NFC and digital barcode readers – even in bright sunlight – provides improved throughput rates, and allows attendants to focus their attention on welcoming and/or assisting guests. The UltraQ device can also be rotated fully to face either direction, allowing the UltraQ ACT the versatility to also function for scanned exits. This is useful for scenarios that use a dedicated exit lane where tickets can be marked for re-entry – easily giving guests the option to scan their tickets, temporarily leave the venue, and be allowed re-entry once they return.
- Allows guests to intuitively self-scan printed or digital barcodes and NFC credentials
- Frees ticket takers to perform valuable customer service functions
- Fast and reliable validation in indoor and select outdoor environments
- Wired LAN or Wi-Fi communication (802.11a,b/n)
- Detects tailgating attempts
- Supports ticket stacking; allowing groups to enter together quickly
- Available shared center cabinets used to create configurations with multiple lanes
- Available in standard 28” or 36” passage widths
- Dozens of available finish colors
- Perfect for entry gate installations at stadiums, arenas, theme parks, and zoos.