Suite Access Terminal
The IntraQ-X suite access terminal is a compact, wall-mounted device that validates all types of printed and digital credentials and unlocks adjacent suite doors when a valid credential is presented.
Bright TFT Display
Color display provides visual instructions for guests; touchscreen interface allows operator to access administrator functions
Validates all types of 1D/2D printed and digital (mobile phone) barcodes and RFID/NFC passes
Allows customized screen graphics and sound files to be associated with presented credential status
PoE+ (Power over Ethernet)
Powered through the Ethernet connection
TCP/IP based wired communication
A great guest experience
IntraQ-X Suite Access Terminal
The IntraQ-X suite access terminal is the perfect solution for securing access to luxury suites, club seating and other exclusive areas in sports and entertainment venues. Combining security with a quick and easy method of entry for guests, the IntraQ-X allows suite doors to remain locked until a guest scans a valid credential, unlocking the door. A bright, customizable TFT color screen provides guidance to patrons as they self-scan credentials, and unique programmable LED lighting can create colored accents to match facility decor or team colors. The IntraQ-X attaches directly to a wall and comes standard as a PoE+ device, allowing for easy installation and communication.
- Validates almost any digital or printed media type, including mobile phone bar codes and RFID/NFC passes
- Unlocks suite doors, re-locking once passage is completed
- Highly customizable graphics, sounds and LED accent lighting
- Power over Ethernet technology (PoE+)
- Perfect for access to suites or other restricted areas
Why partnering with Alvarado is a smart choice
No one knows more about intelligent entry control
Our suite of intelligent admission products provide robust solutions for all types of venues and applications. All our products operate with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission software. We also offer API’s to allow 3rd party systems to integrate directly to our admission devices. We’re willing to customize integration for select partners.
As an added benefit, all of Alvarado’s intelligent admission products come with Gate Utility (GU). This browser based application provides remote control of all Alvarado devices installed at a facility. For example, using any browser accessible device, GU allows the facility to:
- Remotely unlock individual or all doors and / or turnstiles
- Change graphic or sound files on IntraQ and TAS devices
- Update software, configurations, etc.
- Restart devices
We manufacture and support our products and provide competent layout, configuration and training services. Let us show you why working with Alvarado is a smart choice.
Benefits of working with Alvarado:
- Simple, straightforward integrations
- Over 20 years’ experience in the market
- Support and experience working with all media types
- Real-time and offline controls
- Robust designs that require minimal maintenance
- Consultative services to assist with layout and throughput requirements
- Responsive and collaborative support
Visit our Resources page for drawings, manuals and application photos.
IntraQ suite access terminal applications
Stadiums and Arenas
Performing Arts Centers
Real integration with any ticketing system
There are two ways to integrate with Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices:
Using GateLink10 – Alvarado’s GateLink10 is integrated with dozens of ticketing providers. Our proven admission platform is used at hundreds of facilities worldwide. GateLink10 users benefit from ongoing product enhancements driven by our large installation base.
Using Alvarado’s DirectConnect API – DirectConnect API allows Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices to communicate directly with third-party systems. The API provides clear, easily implemented web service protocols that support real-time validation of all types of media and enable printing of seat locator slips, receipts or coupons during the entry process.
Convenient Device Management
GateUtility – Alvarado’s IntraQ-X comes with our highly convenient GateUtility device management application. This browser-based application allows authorized users from a desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone to:
- Control the LED illumination window to:
- Display a static color in virtually any color while idle
- Transition between up to any of three colors while idle
- Select between several transition styles
- Turn the illumination window green/red based on valid/invalid scans to reinforce screen graphics
- Unlock / relock suite doors
- Change display graphics and audio sound files
- Download software updates and restart devices
GateUtility allows the user to address individual devices, devices in a section or area, or all installed devices.
Other Intelligent Admission Devices and Entry Gates
In addition to our IntraQ-X suite access terminals, we offer a wide assortment of additional gate admission devices, including solutions for disabled and stroller entry.
Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices operate in conjunction with our GateLink10 admission software. Alvarado also offers the following software solutions:
- GateWatch patron counting software provides real time and in venue counts and a historic database of entry and exit activity.
Interested in our gate admissions solutions?
Please complete the form below or call 800-423-4143 to speak with a product expert.