Compact Admission Turnstile
Alvarado’s UltraQ-AMT is a compact motorized admission turnstile integrated with our newly released Android platform validation terminal. The turnstile allows guests to self-scan access credentials to gain access to controlled areas at sports and entertainment facilities.
Flexible Scanning Options
Guests scan through the gate quicker when using their preferred credential type.
Motorized rotation maximizes throughput and provides a very comfortable patron passage.
Superior validation of 1D/2D printed and digital (mobile phone) barcodes and RFID / NFC
Fast Entry Throughput
Intuitive for guests; highly responsive validation and very fast throughput
Bright TFT Display/Touchscreen
Clear graphics instruct guests; operators access administrative functions using touchscreen
LED lights on top of the device notify attendants of presented credential status
User customizable graphics, sound files and lighting can be associated with credential status or venue branding
Modular design allows field installation / integration of additional technologies
Gate admission turnstile communicates via TCP/IP – wired or optional Wi-Fi
A great patron experience
Advantages for venues
The UltraQ-AMT provides tremendous operational advantages. When guests self-validate credentials, attendants can focus on customer service and crowd control, and a single staff member can monitor multiple devices. Because it takes up minimal floor space and is lightweight, the portable version can be easily moved and re-positioned based on crowd volume or social distance requirements. Powerful Wi-Fi maximizes the ability to space the UltraQ-AMT throughout the facility. The UltraQ-AMT also offers many user configurable features, including lighting colors, audio responses, screen messages and advertising, all of which support a great venue guest experience.
The UltraQ-AMT works seamlessly with Alvarado’s widely used GateLink10 admission control software, which is installed in hundreds of facilities, including some of the world’s largest stadiums. The product also communicates directly via API’s to leading ticketing companies and third-party systems.
Features and Benefits of the UltraQ-AMT:
- Validates all types of credentials including 1D/2D printed & digital (mobile phone) barcodes, RFID, Apple and Google NFC digital wallet smart tickets; option to add other readers such as biometric
- Highly responsive, supporting up to 30 validations a minute
- Large 7” color display and customizable graphics supports team or venue branding, advertising and messages/instructions to guests
- UltraQ scan head supports switching between entry and exit configurations, allowing the same turnstile to support either entry or exit validation
- Highly visible LED’s provided notification of presented credential status; during non-scanning time, LED’s provide color transitions and illumination in any RGB color
- Fixed or portable with battery power and WiFi
- Wired LAN or optional wireless communication (Dual-band 802.11ac 2×2 MU-MIMO)
- Fast, reliable validation and smooth motorized arm rotation enhances guest experience
- Superior barcode scanning in all conditions
Intuitive and comfortable for guests
The bright color TFT touchscreen display, and lights on top of the device, provide clear visual instructions to patrons. To provide further guidance, after validation, the turnstile arms increment forward approximately an inch to prompt the user that passage is now possible.
The UltraQ-AMT’s motorized drive system provides a smooth, controlled and nearly silent rotation. Alvarado’s intelligent closed loop drive system improves guest comfort and passage safety. Our precise rotation control allows a user to start the motorized rotation with just a touch of the horizontal turnstile arm. As an added benefit, the turnstile’s extended arm length provides a very comfortable passage width for patrons.
Same Unit Can Be Used for Entry or Exit Validation
The UltraQ-AMT’s scan head supports switching between entry and exit configurations, allowing the same turnstile to support either entry or exit validation.
Automated Drop Arm
The drop arm function facilitates quick and easy patron exit after the event. Powering down the UltraQ-AMT drops the horizontal arm, providing a clear passageway. A “drop arm” software command can also be sent to drop the horizontal arm of any or all turnstiles. Once power is restored, or a “reset arm” command is sent, the arms automatically return to the normal operating position. The turnstile also has a dedicated fire system input if required by local fire codes.
Plug and play for partners
No one knows more about intelligent entry control than Alvarado.
We manufacture and support our equipment and systems and provide competent highly competent layout, configuration, training and support. Let us show you why working with Alvarado is a very smart choice.
Benefits of working with Alvarado:
- Simple, straightforward integration
- Over 60 years in business; over 20 years’ experience in the market
- Support and experience working with all media types
- Mobile scanning expertise
- Robust software and hardware
- Consultative services to assist with layout, throughput and special needs entry requirements
- Responsive, collaborative, phone and on-site support
Visit our Resources page for drawings, manuals and application photos.
Motorized gate admission turnstile applications
Sports Stadiums and Arenas
Theme and Water Parks
Zoos, Aquariums and Museums
Speedways and Raceways
Real integration with any ticketing system
There are two ways to integrate with Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices:
GateLink10 – Alvarado’s GateLink10 is integrated with leading ticketing providers and is used at hundreds of facilities worldwide. GateLink10 users benefit from ongoing product enhancements driven by our large installation base. We’re also willing to customize integration for select partners.
DirectConnect API – Our DirectConnect API allows Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices to communicate directly with third-party systems. The API provides clear, easily implemented web service protocols that support real-time validation of all types of media and enable printing of seat locator slips, receipts or coupons during the entry process.
Convenient Device Management
GateUtility – Alvarado’s UltraQ-AMT intelligent admission turnstiles come with our highly convenient GateUtility device management application. This browser-based application allows authorized users from a desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone to:
- Change display graphics and audio sound files
- Download software updates and restart devices
- Change the operating mode between controlled entry and free pass
- Automatically drop the horizontal arm to provide a free passageway for after event, or emergency, egress
GateUtility allows the user to address individual devices, devices in a section or area, or all installed devices.
Other Intelligent Admission Devices and Entry Gates
In addition to our UltraQ-AMT gate admission turnstile, we offer a wide assortment of additional gate admission devices, including solutions for disabled and stroller entry.
Other Software Applications
The UltraQ-AMT gate admission turnstile operates in conjunction with our GateLink10 admission software or our DirectConnect API. For venues interested in patron counting, GateWatch patron counting software provides real time in venue counts and a historic database of entry and exit activity.
UltraQ-AMT turnstiles have several available options, including:
- Wi-Fi communication (Dual-band 802.11ac 2×2 MU-MIMO)
- Installation on a portable platform using AC or battery power
- Custom powder coated finishes
- Integration of other readers and sensors, including facial recognition and other biometric
- Rotation counts accessible from the device touchscreen or using a counter installed in the cabinet
Interested in our gate admission turnstile?
Please complete the form below or call 800-423-4143 to speak with a product expert.