Compact Swinging Barrier Optical Turnstile
With a cabinet depth of only 9.5″ (240mm), new sensor technology, and a custom algorithm (patent pending), the Argus V60 offers powerful tailgating detection paired with the industry’s smallest footprint. This combination makes the Argus V60 perfectly suited for high-traffic areas where floor space is limited.
Space saving design with superior sensor technology
The Argus V60 is a truly unique secured entry solution. Not only does the V60 offer the industry’s smallest cabinet size at only 9.5″ in depth, it also houses our improved optical sensor technology. This winning combination makes the Argus V60 perfectly suited for high-traffic areas where floor space is limited. The Argus V60 is available in 3 standard finish options to ensure that every secured entrance looks as flawless as it functions. Custom finish options are available.
- State-of-the-art sensor algorithm technology (patent pending)
- Detects tailgating attempts as close as 1″
- Compact 9.5″ cabinet depth
- Both standard and ADA widths options use the same cabinet dimensions
- Illuminated RFID icon and running lights guide and instruct patrons
- Crystal clear glass swinging barriers
- 3 standard finish options that blend with virtually any environment
Secured entry control applications
Main lobby access | Employee entrances | Elevator bank access | Visitor management
Health and Fitness
The Argus V60 has numerous product options available, including:
- Standard available finish packages: True White, Deep Black, and Organic Sands
- Custom finish combinations are available
- Custom etching on panels (polycarbonate only)
- Illuminated RFID icon in white, red and green/white-red-green
- running lights
- Automatic barrier opening on loss of power
- Integrated barcode reader
- Floor saver platform
Modular Post and Panel Barriers
Custom infill sections and modular post and railing are available to fill in open areas around installed turnstiles and gates. Learn more about our modular post and panel barriers.
Visit our Optical Turnstiles Options Page for more information on available options for optical turnstiles.
Want to know more about the Argus V60?
Please complete the form below to recieve more information from our sales and/or spec writing team.