Ready to meet your “New Normal” security needs
User presents a valid credential
User enters turnstile and is detected by overhead sensor, activating rotation without contact.
Motorized, touchless rotation continues as user passes through turnstile.
As user exits the turnstile, rotation completes cycle and relocks. The overhead sensor then resets for next passage.
Hygienic, touch-free access control
The CPST-TE offers 100% touch-free functionality, along with crystal clear rotating arms and side panels that dramatically enhance the turnstile’s appearance. After presenting a valid entry credential, an overhead sensor detects the user as they enter. Rotation begins and completes automatically, eliminating the need for users to push their way through the turnstile. In free pass mode, users simply walk into the passage area. The overhead sensor detects the users presence and starts the rotation cycle, allowing exit. The result is a smooth and secure, completely contactless entry and exit passage.
Key Features and Benefits:
- True contactless entry
- No need to push though turnstile
- Reduces time and costs associated with sanitizing turnstile arms
- Crystal clear rotating arms and side panels
- Overhead sensor smoothly starts motorized rotation
- Suitable for indoor and select, covered outdoor applications
- Provides a high throughput rate
- Integrates with any access control system
- Reduces staffing requirements
- Touch-free field kits available to retrofit installed full height turnstiles
- Quiet, safe operation
- Single or bi-directional access control
- Either rotation direction can be fail-safe or fail-secure
Additional Motorized, Touch-free Models:
- CPSTT, MST, MSTT, CLST, CLSTT
Designed for looks and reliability
The CPST-TE clear full height turnstile is built to the same exacting standards as all our full height turnstiles. Unlike competitor models, the integral sections of the CPST-TE clear full height turnstile are complete assemblies, not bolted together components, creating a solid, secure and structurally sound product. Details matter, especially when manufacturing a clear full height turnstile designed to provide years of service.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Highly reliable motorized drive
- Overhead activation sensor operates effectively under all lighting conditions
- Crystal clear rotating arms for better sight lines and premium appearance
- Crystal clear side panels in aluminum frames
- No exposed bolts or fasteners
- Stainless steel top channel cover
- High quality sealed and covered bearings
- Full-featured turnstile controller protects against electrical surges and is conformal coated to enhance weatherization protection
- Suitable for indoor or covered outdoor environments
- Dozens of options available
- Best in class security
- Designed for long term continuous usage
- One-to-one passage control deters tailgating
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
Click & drag to rotate view
Access Control and Visitor Management
Integrating the CPST-TE clear full height turnstile into your facility is quick and easy. The CPST-TE integrates with virtually any access control or visitor management system and accommodates a wide array of credential readers. A dedicated fire system input is provided and passage outputs can be monitored to validate passage after activation, or to provide accurate people counting. The result is an elegant clear full height turnstile security solution that provides superior access control and visitor management.
- Simplified integration to access control and visitor management systems
- Flexible credential reader attachment options allows use of existing readers familiar to users
- Dedicated fire input and various other available I/O
- Override controls for operational flexibility
- Easily change turnstile passage mode
Safety features you shouldn’t be without
Safe, Secure Operation
CPST-TE full height turnstiles provide safe and secure, touch-free operation. The motorized rotation is smooth and controlled, and touchless operation eliminates the need for the user to touch the turnstile.
If the arms impact an object during rotation, the full height turnstile’s intelligent motor drive system detects the impact and stops the rotation. This control increases user safety. After each passage, the rotating section of the full height turnstile smoothly returns to the home position and locks in place, ready for the next user.
In secured applications, the CPST-TE is typically configured for fail-lock in the entrance direction and fail-safe in the exit direction. When power is removed from the turnstile this prevents people from entering but allows personnel to exit. Turnstiles configured for fail-lock in the exit direction can also provide free egress using local key override controls. Other ordering options are available and changing between fail-lock and fail-safe is easily accomplished in the field. A dedicated input for fire systems also provides free egress in the event of emergencies.
- Speed control provides a safe, controlled rotation and smoothly self-centers rotating arms
- Anti-entrapment design
- Free egress in emergencies or loss of power
The CPST-TE clear full height turnstile has many available options, including:
- User notification lights to provide status of presented credential (accepted/not accepted)
- Turnstile open/closed status lights
- Card reader attachment
- Battery backup
- Lock arm monitors (provides notification when turnstile is unlocked)
Full Height Barrier Sections
Full height barrier sections are available to fill in open areas around installed turnstiles and gates. Learn more in our full height barrier section.