Designed to last
Constructed of fully formed and welded aluminum, bronze, or steel, the Crane 2000 Series Revolving Door’s enclosure and canopy are by far the best in the industry. The 2000’s door wings are equally well built—fabricated from aluminum, bolted together with heavy-duty fasteners, then clad with stainless steel or bronze for a sleek appearance. The façade attachments are fully customizable.
- Anti-tailgating prevents unauthorized access in the opposite direction and in the subsequent chamber
- Anti-piggybacking restricts access to a single confirmed person
- Fail secure with battery backup
- Door wings fabricated from aluminum, bolted together with heavy-duty fasteners, then clad with stainless steel or bronze for a sleek appearance.
- Dozens of options and several finishes available
- Best in class security
- Designed for long term continuous usage
- One-to-one passage control deters tailgating
- Great looking product, regardless of finish
- Can be fabricated to meet your security goals