Stadiums and Arenas
Performing Arts Centers / Clubs
A great guest experience
IntraQ Portable Pedestal
The IntraQ admission pedestal provides portable, barrier free access control, allowing guests to self-validate entry credentials at sports and entertainment venues. With approximately 12 hours of continuous operation on a single battery charge, and our uniquely designed portable dolly with bracket and handle, the IntraQ provides true mobile access control.
- Allows guests to self-scan printed and mobile access credentials
- Frees ticket takers to perform valuable customer service functions
- Fast and reliable validation in indoor and select outdoor environments
- Battery powered /Wi-Fi communication (802.11a,b/n)
- Portable and easy to move
- Dozens of available finish colors
- Perfect for performing arts, clubs and exclusive entrance areas
Why partnering with Alvarado is a smart choice
No one knows more about intelligent entry control
Our suite of intelligent admission products provide robust solutions for all types of venues and applications. All our products operate with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission software. We also offer API’s to allow 3rd party systems to integrate directly to our admission devices. We’re also willing to customize integration for select partners.
We manufacture and support our products and provide competent layout, configuration and training services. Let us show you why working with Alvarado is a smart choice.
Benefits of working with Alvarado:
- Simple, straightforward integrations
- Over 60 years in business; over 20 years’ experience in the market
- Support and experience working with all media types
- Real-time and offline controls
- Robust designs that require minimal maintenance
- Consultative services to assist with layout and throughput requirements
- Responsive and collaborative support
Real integration with any ticketing system
There are two ways to integrate with Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices:
GateLink10 – Alvarado’s GateLink10 is integrated with leading ticketing providers and is used at hundreds of facilities worldwide. GateLink10 users benefit from ongoing product enhancements driven by our large installation base. We’re also willing to customize integration for select partners.
DirectConnect API – Alvarado’s DirectConnect API allows Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices to communicate directly with third-party systems. The API provides clear, easily implemented web service protocols that support real-time validation of all types of media and enable printing of seat locator slips, receipts or coupons during the entry process.
Convenient Device Management
GateUtility – Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices come with our highly convenient GateUtility device management application. This browser-based application allows authorized users to change display graphics and audio sound files, download software updates and restart devices from a desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone. GateUtility can address individual devices, devices in a section or area, or all installed devices.
Other Intelligent Admission Devices and Entry Gates
In addition to our IntraQ access terminals, we offer a wide assortment of additional gate admission devices, including solutions for disabled and stroller entry.
Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices operate in conjunction with our GateLink10 admission software. Alvarado also offers the following software solutions:
- GateWatch patron counting software provides real time and in venue counts and a historic database of entry and exit activity.
IntraQ portable pedestal options include:
- RFID / NFC reader
- Magstripe reader
- Variety of powder coated colors
- Removable dolly for easy deployment