Intelligent validation terminal applications
Sports Stadiums and Arenas
Theme and Water Parks
Zoos, Aquariums and Museums
Speedways and Raceways
The experience your patrons deserve
Advantages for venues
The TAS12-OEM is one of several intelligent admission products that we offer. All of our intelligent admission products integrate with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission control software.
With the TAS12-OEM, patrons self-validate entry credentials. This often frees ticket takers to monitor multiple lanes, and perform valuable customer service functions such as greeting patrons.
Interaction with the validation terminal is intuitive for users. The bright TFT touchscreen display provides visual instructions and can also generate revenue through on screen advertising. LED’s on the rear of the device notify attendants of presented credential status (good/bad), and identify when specialty tickets, such as a child, senior or VIP, are presented.
Used primarily for aftermarket applications, Alvarado offers optional kits for integrating the TAS12-OEM with electrically-controlled turnstiles, doors and gates.
Alvarado takes a hands on approach to projects and you benefit from our expertise and years of experience. We will help with layout and product placement, provide operational recommendations and work with you to achieve solutions for the unique aspects of your application.
- TAS12 intelligent entrance device 1D/2D barcode imager, color touchscreen display, audio and rear attendant notification lights
- Advanced controller with TCP/IP communication
- Ideal for aftermarket venue access control applications
- Compact design for installation flexibility
- High entry throughput
- Validates all types of 1D/2D barcodes, including wristbands
- Additional credential reader interface options available
- Integrates with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission control software
- Wireless connectivity options available
- Mounting kits and relay output board options available
- Front gate layout and consultative services available
Plug and play for all types of venues
No one knows more about intelligent entry control than Alvarado. Our suite of intelligent admission products provide robust solutions for all types of venues and applications. All our products operate with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission software. We have easy to follow APIs and we’re willing to customize integration for select partners.
We manufacture and support our equipment and systems and provide competent layout, configuration and training services. Let us show you why working with Alvarado is a smart choice.
Benefits of working with Alvarado:
- Simple, straightforward integrations
- Over 20 years’ experience in the market
- Support and experience working with all media types
- Real-time and offline controls
- Robust designs that require minimal maintenance
- Consultative services to assist with layout, throughput requirements and special needs entry needs
- Responsive, collaborative, support
Real integration with any ticketing system
There are two ways to integrate with Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices:
Using GateLink10 – Alvarado’s GateLink10 is integrated with dozens of ticketing providers. Our proven admission platform is used at hundreds of facilities worldwide. GateLink10 users benefit from ongoing product enhancements driven by our large installation base.
Using Alvarado’s DirectConnect API – DirectConnect API allows Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices to communicate directly with third-party systems. The API provides clear, easily implemented web service protocols that support real-time validation of all types of media and enable printing of seat locator slips, receipts or coupons during the entry process.
Other Intelligent Admission Devices and Entry Gates
In addition to the TAS12-OEM, we offer a wide assortment of intelligent entry devices and related equipment for gate admission, including solutions for disabled and stroller entry.
Other Software Applications
Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices operate in conjunction with our GateLink10 server based admission software. Alvarado also offers the following server based software products:
For venues interested in patron counting, GateWatch patron counting software provides real time and in venue counts and a historic database of entry and exit activity.
The TAS12-OEM has several available options, including:
- Additional media reading (e.g., magnetic stripe, RFID)
- Wireless (802.11g) TCP/IP communication
- Variety of powder coat colors or stainless steel finish
- Kits for integrating the TAS12-OEM with electrically-controlled turnstiles, doors and gates
- 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz power supply
- Vinyl tarp to cover device when not in use