Mobile validation terminal applications
Sports Stadiums and Arenas
Theme and Water Parks
Zoos, Aquariums and Museums
Speedways and Raceways
Advantages for venues
The PocketGate-MVT is one of several intelligent admission products that we offer. All of our intelligent admission products integrate with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission control software.
The PocketGate-MVT mobile validation terminal is a highly flexible device that provides several capabilities to users. The terminal allows attendants to validate entry credentials, and provide entry, exit and reentry control in applications where patrons are allowed to exit and reenter the facility. The terminals also provide immediate line busting capabilities during busy entry times and functionality that assists with customer service requirements.
Interaction with the validation terminal is intuitive for attendants. When the terminal is started it dynamically locates the venue and gate, eliminating the need for dedicating devices to a particular facility or gate in order to obtain detailed reporting. The bright touchscreen display and audio provides clear instructions to attendants.
In addition to validating printed and digital barcodes, there are options to validate additional types of credentials and a bluetooth printer can also be integrated for the printing of receipts and coupons.
Alvarado takes a hands on approach to projects and you benefit from our expertise and years of experience. We will help with layout and product placement, provide operational recommendations and work with you to achieve solutions for the unique aspects of your application.
- User friendly interface for attendants
- Wireless access control
- Excellent for “line busting” and other customer service functions
- Increased entry throughput
- Validates all types of 1D/2D barcodes, including wristbands
- Options to validate other types of credentials including magnetic stripe and RFID
- Bluetooth printer option (Zebra model RW420) to print seat locators, receipts, or coupons as part of the admission process
- Integrates with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission software
- Handheld mobile validation terminal (Motorola MC55)
- Built-in 1D/2D barcode imager, touchscreen display, numeric keypad, audio and visual signals
- Seamless operation with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission software
- Wireless connectivity (802.11 a, b-g)
No one knows more about intelligent entry control than Alvarado. Our suite of intelligent admission products provide robust solutions for all types of venues and applications. All our products operate with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission software. We have easy to follow APIs and we’re willing to customize integration for select partners.
We manufacture and support our equipment and systems and provide competent layout, configuration and training services. Let us show you why working with Alvarado is a smart choice.
Benefits of working with Alvarado:
- Simple, straightforward integrations
- Over 20 years’ experience in the market
- Support and experience working with all media types
- Real-time and offline controls
- Robust designs that require minimal maintenance
- Consultative services to assist with layout, throughput requirements and special needs entry needs
- Responsive, collaborative, support
Real integration with any ticketing system
Using GateLink10 – Alvarado’s GateLink10 is integrated with dozens of ticketing providers. Our proven admission platform is used at hundreds of facilities worldwide. GateLink10 users benefit from ongoing product enhancements driven by our large installation base.
Other Intelligent Admission Devices and Entry Gates
In addition to our PocketGate-MVT, we offer a wide assortment of additional gate admission devices. While the PocketGate-MVT is an excellent solution for disabled or stroller entry, Alvarado also offers other disabled and stroller entry solutions.
Other Software Applications
Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices operate in conjunction with our GateLink10 server based admission software. Alvarado also offers the following server based software products:
- For venues interested in patron counting, GateWatch patron counting software provides real time and in venue counts and a historic database of entry and exit activity.
The PocketGate-MVT has several available options, including:
- Magnetic stripe or RFID validation
- Bluetooth printer
- Chargers and various other accessories