Stadiums and Arenas
Performing Arts Centers
A great guest experience
IntraQ Suite Access Terminal
The IntraQ suite access terminal is a compact device that validates printed and digital bar coded credentials and unlocks suite doors. The IntraQ Suite Access Terminal has a bright TFT color screen that provides guidance to patrons as they self-scan credentials to access suites or other restricted areas. The intraQ attaches directly to a wall and is powered through the Ethernet connection (PoE).
- Validates printed and digital bar codes
- Unlocks suite doors
- Power over Ethernet
- Dozens of available finish colors
- Perfect for access to suites or other restricted areas
Why partnering with Alvarado is a smart choice
No one knows more about intelligent entry control
Our suite of intelligent admission products provide robust solutions for all types of venues and applications. All our products operate with Alvarado’s GateLink10 admission software. We also offer API’s to allow 3rd party systems to integrate directly to our admission devices. We’re willing to customize integration for select partners.
We manufacture and support our products and provide competent layout, configuration and training services. Let us show you why working with Alvarado is a smart choice.
Benefits of working with Alvarado:
- Simple, straightforward integrations
- Over 20 years’ experience in the market
- Support and experience working with all media types
- Real-time and offline controls
- Robust designs that require minimal maintenance
- Consultative services to assist with layout and throughput requirements
- Responsive and collaborative support
Real integration with any ticketing system
There are two ways to integrate with Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices:
Using GateLink10 – Alvarado’s GateLink10 is integrated with dozens of ticketing providers. Our proven admission platform is used at hundreds of facilities worldwide. GateLink10 users benefit from ongoing product enhancements driven by our large installation base.
Using Alvarado’s DirectConnect API – DirectConnect API allows Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices to communicate directly with third-party systems. The API provides clear, easily implemented web service protocols that support real-time validation of all types of media and enable printing of seat locator slips, receipts or coupons during the entry process.
Other Intelligent Admission Devices and Entry Gates
In addition to our IntraQ suite access terminals, we offer a wide assortment of additional gate admission devices, including solutions for disabled and stroller entry.
Alvarado’s intelligent admission devices operate in conjunction with our GateLink10 admission software. Alvarado also offers the following software solutions:
- GateWatch patron counting software provides real time and in venue counts and a historic database of entry and exit activity.