Access control applications
Sports Stadiums and Arenas
Theme and Water Parks
Zoos, Aquariums and Museums
Speedways and Raceways
Direct integration with Alvarado’s product portfolio
Our DirectConnect API provides a simple way for Alvarado’s suite of intelligent admission devices to communicate directly with third-party systems with access control functionality. This makes it possible to upgrade to Alvarado’s patron self scanning devices at venues that were previously limited to mobile handheld entry validation.
- Allows venues to take advantage of the operational and client benefits of patron self-scanning.
- Allows direct integration between a third-party system that supports access control functionality and Alvarado’s latest generation of access control devices.
- Real-time validation of printed or digital 1D/2D barcodes, RFID/NFC and other media.
Real integration with any ticketing system
Alvarado’s DirectConnect allows our intelligent admission devices to communicate directly with third-party systems that support access control functionality. DirectConnect provides clear, easily implemented web service protocols that support real-time validation of all types of media and enables the printing of seat locator slips, receipts or coupons during the entry process.
Intelligent Admission Devices
Alvarado offers a wide assortment of intelligent gate admission devices, including solutions for disabled and stroller entry.
Other Software Applications
Alvarado also offers the following software products
- GateLink– Entertainment facility access control software that validates tickets and entry credentials at facility access control points.
- GateWatch – Patron counting software provides real time venue counts and a historic database of entry and exit activity.